Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hugh's blog

We took a plane to Africa. I slept on the plane and I ate on the plane. It was fun. I met Levi. He is my friend. We play in forts and we look for loquats. We climb in trees. I help Peter make swords. It rains here. We play in the mud. We jump on the trampoline and we go on hikes. I sleep on a bunkbed. Glenn is on the top. It has a net on it. We are going to see animals . It is a safari. We will ride in a jeep. We are going to sleep in a tent. I love Africa. Bye Bye. From Hugh

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hugh! You're going on a safari? That is so cool. Have a great time and remember all the fun things you see and do. I want to hear all about it when you get back. I'm glad you love Africa, and I'm sure Africa loves you. So does your church family and so does God! Bye-Lauren Harper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugh, this message is from Mimi:
    You sound like you are having so much fun! I bet you'll have fun at Topsail Beach, too, when you get home!
    I love you,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hugh!
    My Mommy is writing for me-I MISS YOU!!! I hope you are having fun!! I like to play in the mud too!!! I played in the mud at the beach and liked it!! I like to climb trees and make swords too.I hope you like it in Africa!! You'll have to tell me about the animals you see when you get home. Stay safe and becareful. I miss you-you are my best buddy!!!!!
    Jacob Reames

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugh, I am so so proud of you!! I can not wait to hear about all your adventures when you come home.
    All my prayers and love, Ms. Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hugh! I am so happy you are having a wonderful time. I am so, so proud of you!!! I can not wait to hear about all you wonderful adventures when you come home.
    All my prayers and love, Ms. Tracy

    ReplyDelete